Don’t fall into the trap of postponing your garage door spring repair in Mission Hills CA. A worn spring can cause a lot of damage when it breaks, so being proactive is really important. If you notice a problem with your springs, call Carroll Garage Doors for garage door spring repair immediately!
Why You Need Professional Garage Door Spring Repair in Mission Hills CA
If you have broken springs, don’t touch them! You need to leave garage door spring repair in Mission Hills CA to the pros from Carroll Garage Doors. Here’s why:
- Unwinding broken springs can cause serious injury
- It’s easy for amateurs to buy the wrong replacement spring
- Replacing garage door springs requires special tools
- Experts know how to calibrate spring tension properly
- Improperly installed springs can damage your garage door
- Experts know that if you have a two-spring system, both springs need replacing
Get Your Garage Door Springs Inspected
In some ways, worn garage door springs are just as big a concern as broken springs. In two-spring systems, uneven wear on the springs can cause the door to move unevenly, potentially warping the opener tracks or even damaging the door itself. While your door should be equipped with a manual release, without a functioning spring to help bear the weight of the door, you may have a really hard time opening the door and getting your car in or out of the garage. Don’t let a broken spring trap your car in the garage. You stand a much better chance of avoiding this scenario if you get a garage door inspection from Carroll Garage Doors. We’ll examine your springs for signs of wear and replace them before they actually break. Inspections are a great way to protect your investment in your garage door and garage door opener system.