Broken garage door springs can cause serious injury if not handled carefully with the appropriate tools. Rather than risk personal injury, why not trust your garage door spring repair in Las Virgenes CA to the professionals? At Carroll Garage Doors, we know how to get the job done right, quickly and safely.
Why You Need Professional Garage Door Spring Repair in Las Virgenes CA
While some garage door problems can be fixed by a layperson, garage door spring repair in Las Virgenes CA is definitely not one of them. Here’s why:
- Unwinding broken springs can cause serious injury
- It’s easy for amateurs to buy the wrong replacement spring
- Replacing garage door springs requires special tools
- Experts know how to calibrate spring tension properly
- Improperly installed springs can damage your garage door
- Experts know that if you have a two-spring system, both springs need replacing
Get Your Garage Door Springs Inspected
Whether you have a custom door or a brand name door, a broken garage door spring is not a good thing. Trying to raise or lower a garage door on a broken spring can burn out your garage door opener motor and potentially damage other parts of your garage door system. You might even find that your garage door spring problems have made it impossible to open the garage door. Needless to say, getting stuck with a malfunctioning garage door is extremely inconvenient. You can greatly reduce your risks of a spring breaking on you by getting regular inspections from Carroll Garage Doors. We’ll examine your springs for signs of wear and replace them before they actually break. Inspections are a great way to protect your investment in your garage door and garage door opener system.