Los Angeles county is a fantastic place to live. There’s so much to do – Universal Studios, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Getty Center, Griffith Park, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Disneyland, the Staples Center, Venice Canal Historic District, TCL Chinese Theater, Grammy Museum, Madame Tussaud’s…. the list can literally go on and on! Los Angeles county is a real cultural hub that millions of people visit or call home each year. Everything is right here at your fingertips.
Los Angeles is also a great place to live and visit because there are so many amenities. For example, there aren’t very many places where you can get a mind-blowing taco at 2am – but Los Angeles has some of the best tacos in the entire world.
If you live in Los Angeles county, though, not every part of your life can be glamorous. Most people think of famous people – movie stars, directors, etc. – when they think of those who live in Los Angeles county. But there are plenty of regular people here, too, who are just live normal lives and striving to put food on the table for their kids.
Whichever end of the spectrum you may fall on, if you own a home in Los Angeles county, sooner or later you’ll need to find a reliable garage door repair company. Simply think of how many times your garage door opens and closes in a week – naturally, eventually, you’ll notice some wear and tear on it. It’ll start malfunctioning sooner or later, and when that happens – you should call Los Angeles county’s garage door repair experts.
Los Angeles county garage door repair experts
The best garage door repair company in Los Angeles county is Carroll Garage Doors. Our technicians will quickly diagnose and fix your garage door with perfect efficiency and attention to detail. Our prices are reasonable, we always come to your home at the exact time of your appointment, and our technicians fix problems quickly so you can get back to our normal routine ASAP.
Common garage door problems in Los Angeles county
Our technicians have seen these common garage door problems thousands of times over the years. These ones may easily be taken care of by homeowners:
- When you close the garage door, it opens again (clear obstructions from the photo sensors)
- Black marks on the exterior of the garage door (just turn your garden hose on it – it’s just oil)
- Rust spots (to prevent this, clean the door once a year with simple soap and water)
- Garage door doesn’t open when button is pushed (simply replace the batteries)
- Garage door makes really loud noises when opened and closed (use a spray-on garage door lubricant)
You should call Carroll Garage Doors for professional assistance as soon as you notice the following common garage door problems:
- After lubrication, loud noises when opening and closing the door continue
- Frayed cable
- Garage door doesn’t open when button is pushed after batteries have been replaced
- Garage door opens jerkily with loud noises